Since 2016 and 2017, business aircraft owners operating their aircraft under a non-commercial regime, and operators performing specialized activities which have their principal head office or residence in one of the EASA member countries, have been required to comply with Part-NCC and Part-SPO.
What are Part-NCC and Part-SPO? Standards aimed at increasing the level of safety of private air transport and specialized activities by bringing them closer to the standards applied to commercial aviation.
Design, writing and provision of operational manuals
IMPLEMENTATION OF A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Audits and inspections of operations
- Monitoring and management of license validity and pilot training
- Compliance of operations with applicable regulations
- Implementation, development and management of the safety management system
- Assistance during authority audits